4 music CDs I will never get rid of:
- My wedding compilation
4 movies that made me think:
- Schindler's List
- Mists of Avalon
4 vacations I have taken:
- Las Vegas - May 1996
- Beijing/Shanghai/Guangzhou - October 1998
- Victoria, BC via Helijet - February 2000
- Japan/Taiwan/Hong Kong - January 2001
4 songs I constantly get stuck in my head (not on purpose, mind you):
- "This Is The Song That Never Ends"
- "Walkin'Round In Women's Underwear"
- "It's A Small World Afterall"
- "Wee Fish Ewe A Mare Egrets Moose"
4 things I want to learn:
- To become a good technical lead.
- To become a good Mom.
- To manage money well.
- To make stupid people go away.
4 beverages I drink frequently:
- Green Tea
- Bubble Tea
- Plum Juice
4 TV shows I watched as a kid:
- Sesame Street (Canadian & American)
- Electric Company (Morgan Freeman was in it... he was very young and had a 'fro)
- Mr. Dressup (RIP: Ernie Coombs)
- Mr. Rogers
4 things I wanted to be when I grew up:
- Scientist (5-6yo)
- Surgeon (6-10yo)
- Electrical Engineer (10-16)
- Director of Finance (16-18)
4 places to go in my city:
- Eaton Centre/Metropolis/Metrotown Mall
- Stanley Park
- University of British Columbia
- Downtown Vancouver
4 things that never fail to cheer me up:
- Husband Guy
- Good friends
- When my code works
- Getting kudos for my work
And aquagirl's - 4 things I hope to be when I'm 70:
- Mentally together
- Financially secure
- Still together with my husband