It's been a long time since I've posted a To-Do list here, but since we're staying up until 2:00am to see the Leonid Meteor Storm, I thought I'd try to plan out my day tomorrow.
- COFFEE UP
- London Drugs: drop off film for developing (I have a $3.00 off coupon)
- London Drugs: while I'm at LD, pick up some Biore product with the $1.00 off coupon
- Suzy Shier @ the mall: see if I can get one or two more long sleeve clothing items... I'm kinda low on long sleeves and (all together now) I have coupons
- Chapters @ the mall: take a gander at the Harry Potter set of 4 books. If there's no lineup and no big crowd to fight through, I'm buying it
- get back home by 4:00pm to get ready and leave at 6:30pm for my parents' choir performance
I dropped off the film, but I haven't picked it up yet.
London Drugs was out of the thing I wanted, so I hung on to my Biore coupon.
Got to the mall and bought 4 Harry Potter books: The Philosopher's Stone, The Chamber of Secrets, The Prisoner of Azkaban and The Goblet of Fire. I was about to get the boxed set but that was $100. The books in the set were hard cover. I got all paperbacks and didn't pay nearly as much =P
Starbuck's was selling little tiny gingerbread houses smaller than my fist. They were just waaay too cute, so I got one.
I went to Suzy Shier to get one or two long sleeved tops for myself. I only saw one burgundy cotton shirt that I liked. I got $2.00 off though.
I went to Millienium (fantasy paraphernalia store) and got some pressed pennies for latraviata... they're not very impressive designs though =P, the American pennies they use in the machines aren't very clean and I have a feeling they're zinc pennies.
I went to Superstore and got a whole bunch of supplies (shampoo, body wash, Q-tips, cotton balls, etc.)
So, I ended up spending about $200 on my Monthly Whirlwind Shopping Trip. Ouch. =P