- First of all, pick the number of times a week that you would like to have dinner out (try for more than once but less than 10).
- Multiply this number by 2.
- Add 5.
- Multiply it by 50 — I'll wait while you get the calculator.
- If you have already had your birthday this year add 1754. If you haven't, add 1753.
- Now subtract the four digit year that you were born.
You should have a three digit number. The first digit is your original number (i.e., how many times you want to eat out each week). The next two numbers are... YOUR AGE!
This is nowhere even near amazing. Look ('x' is the number you pick):
2004 - [birth_year] = your age, duh...
100x is your number shifted over two places to the left.