Remember that one where you say things about/to the people on your Friends List but left the names off? Some people said good things as well as brutally honest things, shuffled them all up and posted them. I had some brutally honest ones at first, but then I remembered how I felt uneasy thinking maybe that bad comment was directed at me... so I stuck with good comments.
They may apply to more than one person. And one person may find more than one that applies to them. Some of them are very obviously pointed at one person in particular. Some are for one person, but more than one may interpret it as directed at them. Some are not what you think they are... >=}
So, it's a free-for-all. Everyone pick the compliments you like, take as many as you think apply, and they're yours =)
- Your life sounds so wonderful, I'm so happy for you.
- I'm very flattered that you think so highly of my opinions.
- I have fantasies of falling asleep to your voice, then waking up to it.
- You're destined for greatness, I can feel it.
- You're as cute as a b-- ... wait, that would get my head lopped off wouldn't it? *wink*
- Maybe in another time, another place, another parallel universe, you and I could have been. But I'm really glad to have met you either way.
- It might take a while, but they will like it. And I'll be first in line at your tour.
- I wish I could fly out there to see you.
- You're a fun one! =)
- Sometimes, I wish I could hurt for you instead of seeing you in pain.
- I worry about you sometimes, but it's all good.
- Thank you for understanding me through the tough times.
- I'm glad you made the decisions you did. You're such a great person to walk away from that.
- You're so smart and motivated. You're exactly what I wanted to be when I was there.
- Your words are very inspiring to me.
- I'd never say this to your face or even out loud, but know that my loyalties lie with you. I'll never let you be forgotten or left out if I can help it.
- You are one cool chickie =)
- You have the wisdom and insight that I hope to have when I get there.
- That was a great thing that happened to you and you deserve it.
- I see so much hope for you.
- I could listen to you all day and still ask for encore upon encore.
- I really hope life gets better for you.
- You're a wonderful parent. Sometimes, it just takes someone out here to see it.
- I'm so glad you got it.
- Yo! Where'ya been? I've missed ya around here =)
- I already see an amazing person in you, it warms my heart to be here to watch you grow.
- You're in a good place.
- Just one foot in front of the other.
- I'd want you on my team.