Birthplace: Guangzhou, Guangdong Province, China (yes, I'm a Mainland Girl).
Career Aspirations at Age 6: Engineer Scientist.
Dreams, recurring: No recurring dreams.
Elementary School, Name of: Dr. George Moir Weir Elementary.
Fabrics and Materials, favorite to wear on body: Cotton, satin, velvet.
Gym, work out at one? YMCA.
Happy Memory: Mini-vacation to Harrison Hot Springs with the Husband.
Introvert or Extrovert? Innie.
Jewelry/Trinkets, worn regularly:
- wedding/engagement set with a blob of isometrically crystallized carbon
- 4-band Celtic knot puzzle ring
- 1-7/8" perfect round, apple jade bracelet
- 19-bead, bodhi seed wristlet
- 20 year old ladies' Seiko watch with 5/16" Italian patent leather band
Killer App: Technically, that would be "kill [ -s signal | -p ] [ -a ] [ -- ] pid ..." =D Personally though, I can't decide between diff, grep and sed.
Latest book read: Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix. I'm pathetic with leisure books, I know.
Medications (Rx): None.
Nicknames: The Bride.
Operating System of Choice (for desktop): 'Doze, begrudgingly.
Role models, current: None.
Sleepwear: Ugly clothes or clothing that just doesn't work right on me to be able to wear in public.
University degree(s): Bachelor of Science, Computer Science Major.
Virginity, age lost at: 27. Really.
Weather, favorite: Bright and cloudy.
X-SOs you're on speaking terms with: I don't have any ex-SOs.
Yard/Rummage Sales, do you go? Nope.
- During the chorus of Po Ata Ran (Kiri Te Kanawa) from Puccini's Madama Butterfly.
- Cataloguing and organizing pieces of information.
- Finally coming to an understanding of an idea that has eluded me for a long long time.