Dev Hunter (Mini Spy Hunter)
- Start up Excel 2000.
- Under file menu, do "Save as Web Page".
- Click the "Publish" button.
- Select the "Add interactivity with:" checkbox (leave it on "Spreadsheet Functionality").
- If your default browser is IE, select the "Open published web page in browser" and click "Publish"
- If your default browser is not IE, then just click "Publish" and then manually open the .htm page with IE.
- You should have Excel in the middle of the page.
- PageDn to scroll to Row 2000.
- Select the entire Row 2000.
- Press and hold TAB to scroll to the right so that column WC is the active column.
- Hold down Shift + Ctrl + Alt and click the Office logo in the upper-left.
If you have DirectX, you will be playing what looks like Spy Hunter. Use the arrow keys to drive, space to fire, O to drop oil slicks, and when it gets dark, use H for your headlights. Have fun and don't touch the sides! =D