- 2003 Income Taxes. No, I haven't filed yet and I'm starting to go ape-shit inside because it's not done yet. I seem to keep getting tax thingies up until the very end of March, so I've had to learn to sit on my hands until April. Otherwise, I'm sending in a zillion Amendments, which just screams AUDIT ME.
This year. AAAAAAAUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!! The box labels aren't quite matching up on me. I DON'T HAVE A FARM, MAN. I would call the CCRA and sit on hold for five hours to talk to someone for two minutes. BUT, I don't have Line 150 from last year with me, so I'll have to wait until I look that up to call. I probably won't be able to do that until tomorrow.
*whimper* I just want to file the damned thing. I may end up putting in my best guess and let them deal with it. I have two reasonable guesses I can make. I'd put in the one that gives them more money, just in case.
- Grandma's old clothes. I forgot to put the 20+ bags of clothes outside for the charity on their scheduled pickup in our area. I suck. And the Charity Lady even sent me an e-mail reminder yesterday =P
- Husband is still sort of beating himself over the head about the bird. How many ways can I say, "it's okay; it was an accident; we'll learn and move on" very sympathetically? He's a lot better now, he's looking up all kinds of cockatiel care things online. It's making him feel like he's going to do better for the next bird, which is a good thing. We're on a breeder's waiting list for a hand raised cockatiel. We went to see them over the long weekend and we saw one of the two chicklets that we might get if the people before us on the list end up not taking him/her/can't-tell-yet. We were laughing our asses off, "he looks like a little turkey". =D
- Grandpa was here for a week and is leaving today. Boy, oh boy. More on this later.
- Mother-In-Law is back in town tomorrow morning and I'm picking her up.