|mood||:|| tired but|
- I spoke my first word at 7 months ("姐").
- I had a crush on a boy in Elementary school for 3 years and didn't tell him, didn't tell my friends, didn't tell anyone, didn't write or doodle about it... basically didn't do anything to leave evidence.
- I was the only girl in Grade 8 that took Shop (Woodwork, Metalwork, Drafting, Electronics) instead of Home Economics (Cooking, Sewing).
- I was one of two girls taking Electronics 9/10 and the only girl taking Elx. 11A.
- I took the SAT just so I could use the "I need to study" excuse to not do things with other kids.
- I was the youngest person to be added to the British Columbia Volleyball Association payroll as a Local level referee.
- I was accepted to the University of Waterloo and withdrew my application. I know, I know... the queue to smack me upside the head starts to my left.
- I have tripped over carpet fibres, a painted line in a parking lot and my own toes.
- I was the organizing committee chair of a very successful career fair.
- I worked several jobs and took a full course load at the same time, one year while I was an undergrad.
- I was a guest lecturer for a senior level Technical English class at the Guangdong Engineering University in Guangzhou, China where my father is alumni.
- I have been underworked and overpaid.
- I married the only guy I ever dated.
- I have never carried a balance on any credit card I have ever used.
Okay, so that's 10 things in Base-13. XD