Some previous music posts.
- Friday Five - Music
- Friday Five - Songs
- Vocal Selections
- Wedding Music (recommendations and such)
- Classical and Opera
Okay, on with it then. =)
- Total volume of music on my computer: 6G. I know. That's teeny. I mean, it'll all fit onto an iSnod Mini. And that 6G includes some duplicate and partial duplicate copies that were saved from me editing the files. It also includes plain text files with lyrics as well as a few minor music tweaking utilities. The big audio editors are over on my Apps drive.
- The last CD I bought: Feng Shui by Daniel May. It's not Chinese music. It's music inspired by Chinese instruments and melodies, but it's very very very close. I got it from one of those relaxation music displays in gift shops, but these are also available online (Avalon Music or Island Flower out of Prince Edward Island).
- Song I was listening to just before I started this: I wasn't listening to anything, but recently, I've had Winamp randoming around the Love to Infinity compilation (Mandarin love songs from the 90s).
- Song playing right now (4.3M; right-click→Save Target As...):
哭砂 (kū shā)
歌手: 黃鶯鶯 (artist: Tracy Wong)
詞: 林秋离 (lyricist)
曲: 熊美玲 (composer)
- 5 songs I listen to a lot that mean a lot to me: Hmm... many different songs have meant a lot to me at different times. Some that come to mind:
- 情義兩心堅 - 張德蘭 (Stella Chang). From the Return of the Condor Heroes.
- Butterfly - Smile DK. From the Dance Dance Revolution 2nd Mix. I never played, but this song was especially cute.
- When You Love Someone - Bryan Adams
- The Inner Light Suite, Star Trek: TNG - Jerry Goldsmith.
- Ohtorimasho ("Let's dance") and Yamerarenai ("Don't stop, Can't stop") both from Tenshi Muyo. Way. Too. Much. Fun. =D Especially Yamerarenai, which sounds something like Cotton-Eye Joe in Japanese XD
I can send these on request if anyone's interested. Also, if you can get me songs from the soundtrack to ATV's 少女慈僖 (The Young Dowager) starring Leanne Lau, I will establish a new religion in your name... Note that I didn't say I'd join it or convert to it XD =D
- Which 5 people are you passing this baton to and why?
There are people that I hope to hear from, but I don't want to name anyone... especially since I've been bad at updating myself =)