At some angles, I have about the manual dexterity of an oyster. I can't self-administer eyedrops with my head tilted back like every other normal person on the planet can.
I do this instead:
- Stand upright in front of a mirror.
- Pull one lower lid down a little.
- This makes a little trough.
- Drop your Visine (or whatever) into the little trough.
- Blink faster.
- Repeat with the other eye.
I've also learned to control the volume of the Visine droplets so that I don't get any of it rolling down my cheeks.
This works well when you have mascara and other eye makeup on. Well, whuddya know... the Girl Being Lessons were worth it after all =)