- Hurra Torpedo - Total Eclipse of the Heart. I saw it a while ago, but it's still cool. I would have made a helluva freezer lid and oven door player too if I hadn't gotten in so much trouble as a kid, trying to practice.
- David Armand miming Torn is pretty funny.
- Lasse Gjertsen - Amateur. He says he can't actually play the piano or the drums, but he put this together by filming individual plunks and bams, then cut and paste them together to make the whole tune.
- I found a whole pile of solidus form fractions (like ⅓ ⅔ ⅕ ⅖ ⅗ ⅘ ⅙ ⅚ ⅛ ⅜ ⅝ ⅞) while I was looking up the interrobang (‽).
- Brown rice, havarti, smoked salmon stuffed in red, yellow and orange bell peppers, then baked. I don't know if those things even go together. We have no idea what we're doing in the kitchen. It's probably not something that's presentable for other people. But we liked it.
- Dessert was smoothies done with blopping yoghurt into a blender and stuffing as much fruit as we could fit: pineapple, grapes, honeydew, cantelope, watermelon. If we ate the yoghurt and the fruit separately, there wouldn't have been extra sugar, so we didn't add sugar to the smoothies either.