The photographer was awesome and was phenomenal with the birds, making them look in certain directions and generally guiding all four of us in the posing.
Take a look:
- Pic 1 - from left to right: Husband Guy, myself, Sid and Skippy
- Pic 2 - everybody looking out towards the horizon.
- Pic 3 - a great action shot with all four of us running together, symbolic of moving through this life together. =)
And there were some funny outtakes =D
- Outtake 1 - just as Husband Guy turns his head to look at Skippy doing something weird.
- Outtake 2 - everything was perfect, but I got tired and as soon as I shifted my stance, *click*
- Outtake 3 - Husband Guy's body language indicating that he's super annoyed with the birds.
- Outtake 4 - Husband Guy wasn't supposed to run that far ahead of us. He nearly lost us =D