?

Log in

No account? Create an account

Previous Entry | Next Entry

My what?

Error

User bride has messed up their journal template definition.



Story of my life...

Comments

ntang
Aug. 24th, 2001 05:10 pm (UTC)
If you didn't know already:

http://www.livejournal.com/export.bml
bride
Aug. 24th, 2001 05:52 pm (UTC)
Yup, I used to use this regularly =)

The only problem is, I export my entries to XML, but the XML dumper barfs on characters outside ASCII char code 32-126.

I had this problem when I used to write "Fiance Guy" with the acute accent over the 'e'. I changed them all to [ASCII] 101 'e' and it was fine.

But now, I have Chinese characters in my entries. =} So, I have to do the View->Source->SaveAs thing instead. =)
ntang
Aug. 24th, 2001 06:07 pm (UTC)
Re:
Wow, I didn't realize that. Hrmmm.. :/ I'll post something somewhere, see if people even realized it.
bride
Aug. 24th, 2001 06:15 pm (UTC)
Heh, I didn't think it was a big deal, so I used a workaround.

But to reproduce it, just go ALT-0-2-3-3 (in Windoze) to enter an 'é' in the journal entry, then try to export that day to XML. You might want to put valid text around it just so you can see that it works fine up to the 'é'.

Profile

eLouai
bride
The Bride of the First House

Latest Month

March 2015
S M T W T F S
1234567
891011121314
15161718192021
22232425262728
293031